[dokuwiki] index.js and JavaScript errors?

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:23:06 -0400

I just installed the latest dev snapshot, and find that my Dokuwiki pages
now have JavaScript errors. (They show up in IE7 and Opera, but not in
Firefox.) Aside from the error messages in debugger or IE7, the failing
script causes things like the "folded" plugin to fail as well.

Comparing changes to my last install (which had been several weeks ago), I
removed the lib/scripts/index.js file and the errors went away.

I have little experience with JavaScript, so don't know what to look for.
Before I submit a bug report, can anyone confirm the bad behavior?

Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roller Organs
www.rollerorgans.com