[dokuwiki] Re: image link to pdf file

  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 20:51:43 +0200

How do I link to it, so that it is downloadable from my page ?
From what I understand, your problem is to link to a pdf files via an image - namespace relative(!)

This is similar to the case when the link destination is an image (another image). For this, a solution is descriped here: http://dw-livedemos.informantum.de/doku.php?id=samana:johann:makrosolu . It is not elegant, but it works (at least under certain circumstances). Maybe you can adapt the macro to your circumstances.

At the moment and as far as I know there is no really good solution for this.

HTH - Michael Sy.