[dokuwiki] Re: if auth plugin (was: Plugin writing questions / recursive parser)

  • From: Otto Vainio <oiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:18:35 +0300

Thanks Chris! Found it. Really is time to get some sleep ;-)

I also fixed this to set $renderer->nocache(); I know it will use more resources to render the page every time. But if you _really_ need this feature, then you can use it.

New fixed version in http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:ifauth

Chris Smith wrote:
I wrote one plugin which now shows output based on group. I
did not have
time to find where the user-id is stored. It was not in $INFO[].

$_SERVER['REMOTE_USER'] - its actually shown on the the default template and not hard to find ;)

Cheers,

Chris