[dokuwiki] how to parse DokuWiki's code inside a plugin?

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:41:49 +0200

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to have the output generated by a plugin (or
parts of it) parsed by DokuWiki's engine before adding it to
$renderer->doc - and after being interpreted by the plugin.

I wrote a plugin to use MediaWiki's table syntax inside DokuWiki. This
works as far as the samples go. But when I want to use a DokuWiki syntax
element, e. g. an embedded picture with {{pic.jpg}}, I have to chose
between showing the image (by allowing type 'substition') or showing the
table. And allowing type 'formatting' causes the table to disppear when
a pre-formatted element (like ''this'') is found inside the table.

My problems were solved if I had a possibility to parse the text before
I put it into a cell. Is there such a possibility?

Regards,
Werner