[dokuwiki] hex coded email

  • From: Galen Johnson <gjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:45:17 -0500

I have a couple of questions. When you set the config to force obfuscated email addresses [mailguard] (hex or visible), shouldn't the mailto have the unobfuscated info when you click a mail link? When I do it, I get the hex...

Also, if I create a link [[mailto:foo@xxxxxxx|Foo Bar]] and select that link (after disabling hex) then I get mailto:foo@xxxxxxx when it goes to send the mail (when you hover over the address you get mailto:mailto:foo@xxxxxxx). It seems that it would be helpful if it automatically filtered out the mailto:.

=G=