[dokuwiki] globalstart patch

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:28:35 +0200

Hi *!

I'd like to add Guy Brand's (and others) globalstart patch to DokuWiki.
It's on my todo list for a long time. I'm now wondering if we really
need an option for it. I'd like to add it as standard behavior without
an option because I think it won't break any existing links and is jsut
an enhancement. Any objections?

Andi

PS: For everone not familar with it. It will allow to create links like
this: [[namespace:]] which will link to 'namespace:start' where start
is the option $conf['start'] option. However if a page 'namespace'
exists then it will link to this page instead.