[dokuwiki] gallery plugin latest version

  • From: Thomas Baumann <tom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:18:06 +0200

Hello,

I recently installed the gallery plugin which works in the
thumbnail mode:

http://inhalt.serviert.de/testing/gallery

But when I click on a Image (_detail) I get the following error:

Warning: preg_grep() [function.preg-grep]: Unknown modifier 'a' in
/html/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php on line 259

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /html/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php
on line 261

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /html/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php:259) in /html/dokuwiki/lib/exe/detail.php
on line 41

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Baumann
Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA)

tiri.li information technology
Postfach 11 01 15
D-64216 Darmstadt
fon +49 (0) 7000 - 66 464 66
fax +49 (0) 70000 - 329 329
http://www.tiri.li

This email and any attachments are confidential and are
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and then delete it from your system.