[dokuwiki] fnencode safe - conversion plugin (was: Freeeeeeze for April 2011)

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:14:09 +0200

>>> I've created a ticket for FS#2197 [1], a conversion utility to go along
>>> with the solution to FS#2122 [2].  I'll endeavour to get the utility
>>> written for the release - I'm in Australia until the middle of April, and
>>> won't have a whole lot of time, so any assistance/contributions would be
>>> gratefully received.
>>
>> I wanted to write the conversion plugin but noticed we never pushed
>> the patch to fix FS#2122. Could you push that change?
>
> Pushed.

I just pushed a plugin that should take care of the change from using
a dot as the end of encoding marker to a bracket.

I haven't tested it very much yet. I'd appreciate it if everyone using
the "safe" encoding could check if it works (better make a backup of
your data dir before upgrading).

splitbrain.org