[dokuwiki] feature request 40

  • From: koen huybrechts <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:36:19 +0200

hi,

I was looking in the bugreports and feature request and I found this one:

QuickSyntax Popup But I saw this thread was opened in the beginning of the
year, so I don't know wether it is still relevant... Anyway, if it is
relevant, I would like to give it a try... But this is the first time i will
program something for dukowiki (and my php-experience isn't that large :-S
), so it could take some while... Maybe there are easier request to do?
Please tell me what you think about it...

my idea about this FS about the quick syntax:

   - make a php-page which is smaller than a normal screen (let's say 250
   x 350)
   - put the basic dukuwiki-rules in it on a left column
   - in the right column the same wikirules but than parsed (i guess this
   is the right term, i mean where the wiki syntax has been replaced in real
   bold and italic)
   - no explaination, only a link to the full syntax (back in the
   previous window if possible?? or a new when using IE :-P )
    - and edit the link of 'syntax' so when you click on it, you first
   see the quick syntax

--
Koen Huybrechts
huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx