[dokuwiki] Re: fckw 1.0 "JS ONLY" rc1

  • From: Florian Feldhaus <florian.feldhaus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:43:31 +0200

I currently can't test it on a dokuwiki installation - maybe during next week. But I would volunteer to test the interface right now if someone else has it installed and available for testing.

Cheers,
Florian

Am 28.05.2009 21:09 Uhr, schrieb Pierre Spring:
hi all,

after finally having worked the last two weeks on the javascript only solution of the WYSIWYG editor, i came up with a release candidate for the plugin [1].

it would be great if s.o. could install it and test it on sandbox pages ... there is a bug tracker for the plugin [2]. you simply need to register and you can submit bugs and comment on'em ;)

the plan is to release the stable version before the end of next week … i know this is a bit tight for testing, but some of the users tend to get really inpatient, taken that this has been promised for over a year now ;)

thanks to all the testers.

yours ... pierre
==
[1] https://fosswiki.liip.ch/download/attachments/4817036/fckw.1.0.RC1.tgz
[2] https://jira.liip.ch/browse/DW
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch