[dokuwiki] Re: error when modifing a page

  • From: Guillaume Douté <gdoute@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:48:14 +0100

I've just noticed (thanks to you), that my wordblock.conf was anormaly big.
The truth is, I haven't used my wiki for a while and I didn't know if I
changed somthing the last time.

It seems as like I manipulated wordblock.conf (I think I tried to insert a few
regexp). I've put back the original wordblock, and now I don't get these
warnings as last time.

seems like the problem's solved :)

again, Thanks for your help!