[dokuwiki] Re: enabling comments

  • From: "Alisson Wilker" <alissonwilker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:53:16 -0300

DokuWiki does not use MySQL. Is it possible for Andi's My Two Cents to save
the comments in Wiki pages (not in a Database)? **

What should I do to test his PHP class functionalities? I tried just copy
and paste the suggested HTML code in a new HTML file and put it in my Apache
Web Server along with the MTC files in the tarball, but the result was only
a text like this: "init(); ?> ... comments(); ?> comment_form(); ?>". What
am I missing? **
Thanks in advance.

2006/6/15, Leah <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

What about Andi's My Two Cents? I haven't tried it, but am intending to on a personal project. http://www.dokuwiki.org/sw:my_two_cents

> [...]

-- []s Alisson Wilker Ciências da Computação - UFCG/Brasil

O sucesso depende de três elementos: ousadia, capacidade e oportunidade.
Portanto, seja ousado e esteja preparado. Porque a oportunidade... essa
virá! ;)