[dokuwiki] Re: ebook creator

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:49:47 +0100

> Does epub handle javascipt post-processing
> and rendering functionnality?
> I am asking because my book has lots of math,
> and I use MathJax to typeset the math:
> http://www.mathjax.org/demos/tex-samples/

Even if newer ePub standards might support JavaScript, if you want to
be as compatible with as many ebook readers as possible you should
avoid this.

Have a look at the mathpublish plugin which will generate images from
your mathematical formulas. Not sure if that's compatible with Myron's
epub plugin right away, but it shouldn't be that complicated to
support it.

splitbrain.org