[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki question

  • From: Simon Butler <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:11:59 -0800

great! i think this is a useful addition, esp for situations where the wiki IS the documentation. i know some people will want to print at least parts of the docs and read them on the plane/train etc..

i can sense a paypal moment coming with the arrival of this feature! :)

thx for a great wiki andi

On Mar 16, 2006, at 4:09 AM, Andreas Gohr wrote:

Su writes:

I've never understood things like this being in the base feature list for programs. I doubt Andi would be up for including it; just too esoteric. Consider that DW doesn't even use a database on the backend, and he seems to have absolutely no interest in it.

In fact I'm working on it currently :-). I think it won't be in DokuWiki by default and I'm not sure when it will be finished. It's just something I wanted to try for a long time and finally started a few days ago.