[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki question

  • From: Su <su@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:47:33 -0600

I've never understood things like this being in the base feature list for programs. I doubt Andi would be up for including it; just too esoteric. Consider that DW doesn't even use a database on the backend, and he seems to have absolutely no interest in it.

That said, go here:

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips:pdfexport

There've been some fairly recent edits, so it should probably be usable, or at least not need too many adjustments.

Simon Butler wrote:

hi there, we have started using dokuwiki at my startup company (there's 5 of us). i noticed that auto pdf generation from the wiki isn't available today, is this in the plans?

thx!
--DokuWiki mailing list - more info at