[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki comments from a newbie

  • From: Martin Gill <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:29:58 +0100

Todd Augsburger wrote:
I'm curious: What percentage of users do, or do not, use a sidebar?

I'd use one, and i want one, but i've not managed to find one yet that works properly/well. I'm currently trying to tweak one of the existing ones to work for me.

I'd love a default sidebar with dokuwiki. Nothing fancy just an additonal page load, maybe a default page per namespace and the ability in the document to override this by specifying a sidebar page explicitly.

--Martin