[dokuwiki] RE : [dokuwiki] Re: Admin or Manager or ?

  • From: "D'ANFRAY Philippe" <philippe.d-anfray@xxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:47:50 +0200

Bonsoir

yes of course, my idea (may be false) is that mailing lists are best suited to
find a "ready to use" solution which might be somewhat tricky .(this is the
case here) .. and that forums (especially one like "features an functionality")
are better to discuss the interest of features (am I the only one who needs
that ???) and how they could be integrated in a tool ? (if ever it appears to
be something useful for a community).

Bien cordialement

Philippe d'Anfray