[dokuwiki] docsearch, no keywords move to *.indexed files

  • From: Marc Haber <mh+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:55:58 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to install the docsearch plugin into a rather new
dokuwiki. I have established and configured the cronjob, and my Office
documents get converted to text into data/docsearch as, for example,
foo.xls.txt.

However, the keywords a not seen in any meta/*.indexed files, and
calling the Indexer with
http://path/to/dokuwiki/lib/exe/indexere.php?id=start&debug=1 yields
a web page with <PRE></PRE> as the only content of the body.

What can I do to debug? Does the indexer need configuration to work?

Greetings
Marc