[dokuwiki] Re: darcs changes

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:19:32 +0100

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Tue Apr 11 20:27:21 CEST 2006  Andreas Gohr <andi[at]splitbrain.org>
  * releaxed header syntax
What is the status of the header changes after this last patch?

I am curious as to why you chose to stay with an array look up rather than a strlen check?
For ease of reversing header level syntax?
If so, is it worth moving the $levels array somewhere to make it more user configurable?

The changes for reversing with strlen are pretty simple:
$level = strlen(hsplit[0]);
if ($level>5) $level = 5;

Also, is it worth putting a "2" restriction on the preg_split. We are only interested in the string before the first split, everything else is effectively discarded - which is also why [^=] maybe a simpler pattern and the PREG flags aren't needed (it was late and I was tired when I made my post before, otherwise I would have realised what was happening here, I was mistakenly thinking the other split string was important).

Cheers,

Chris