[dokuwiki] darcs changes

  • From: andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Andreas Gohr)
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 04:00:02 +0100 (CET)

Good Morning!

This are the darcs changes for DokuWiki committed
yesterday. Please test them and report bugs.

Fri Feb 10 21:06:27 CET 2006  Andreas Gohr <andi[at]splitbrain.org>
  * romanization support in utf8 library
  This patch addes basic romanization support to the utf-8 library. It
  converts non-latin languages to ASCII.

  The transliteration tables used where gathered from various places
  on the net. I do not speak any of those languages so I can't say how
  good they are. Any recommendations and fixes are welcome!

  This can be enabled for ID cleaning by setting the deaccent option to 2.
  It is also used in the XHTML renderer to generate section ids based
  on the header titles. Leading digits and any remaining non-ASCII chars
  are removed as well. This is the first step to make section ID always
  XHTML compatible. Making sure they are unique is not implemented yet.

Single patches can be downloaded from
http://dev.splitbrain.org/darcs/index.cgi/dokuwiki/?c=patches

Bye,
your darcs changlog mailer