[dokuwiki] darcs changes

  • From: andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Andreas Gohr)
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 04:00:02 +0200 (CEST)

Good Morning!

This are the darcs changes for DokuWiki committed
yesterday. Please test them and report bugs.

Tue Jun  7 22:09:02 CEST 2005  Kaiko Kaur <kaiko[at]kultuur.edu.ee>
  * et language update

Tue Jun  7 22:03:09 CEST 2005  koeppe <koeppe[at]kazur.dk>
  * da update

Tue Jun  7 18:48:18 CEST 2005  matthiasgrimm[at]users.sourceforge.net
  * IE secedit button fix
  IE displays the sector edit buttons bigger than designed.
  This is a known problem of the special Microsoft box model
  the IE uses. This patch adjusts the buttons height to the
  desired value but they are still too wide. As I understand
  certain internet sources right: There is no solution for
  this. Whatever, let's enjoy what we have.

Tue Jun  7 21:44:56 CEST 2005  andi[at]splitbrain.org
  * AJAX spellchecker #29
  This is nearly a complete rewrite of the gmail like AJAX spellchecker
  from http://www.broken-notebook.com/spell_checker/index.php

  Here are the differences and features

    * seemless integrated into DokuWiki
    * no need for the pspell extension
    * needs GNU aspell installed (not sure about the version I guess
      0.60+ for UTF8)
    * needs PHP 4.3.0+
    * uses SACK for AJAX
    * gets errors and suggestions in one transfer

  So far only tested in Firefox. It should work in IE, Safari and
  Opera 8, too. Please test and report back.

Single patches can be downloaded from
http://dev.splitbrain.org/darcs/index.cgi/dokuwiki/?c=patches

Bye,
your darcs changlog mailer