[dokuwiki] Re: custom user module, bulk group adds

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:40:27 +0200

Jason Keltz writes:

I guess it would be ideal if there were a "group" manager plugin much like the "user manager" plugin that lists all the groups, and lets you copy and paste as user list, but I guess this isn't easily done.

Anyway, any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated...

I can not say much about it. You have a somewhat complicated, non-standard setup in mind. All the things you suggest sound reasonable to me. Maybe building a completely customized user/group manager plugin additionally to your customized auth backend would make the most sense. If you have any definite questions on how to implement something, just ask again.