[dokuwiki] Re: create dokuwiki with wordpress

  • From: Damien Regad <dregad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:29:42 +0100

On 04/03/2021 11.26, Muhamad Moghadam wrote:

Is it possible to create a wiki with doku in a wordpress website? such as subdomain : wiki.site.com <http://wiki.site.com>

I maintain 2 websites where both Wordpress and DokuWiki are running in parallel in separate directories, without any problems. I never tried using subdomains, but I don't think it should be much different.

For reference, the first one is https://mantisbt.org, with completely decoupled and standalone blog and wiki.

The second is for a local non-profit organization; the wiki there is private, and uses Wordpress as an authentication back-end with a plugin I wrote [1], so users can login to the wiki using their Wordpress credentials.

Hope this helps.

[1]: https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:authwordpress