[dokuwiki] Re: could search find pagetitles also ?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:34:19 +0100

Hi Oliver,

Could you raise this as a feature request at bugs.splitbrain.org.

I think it makes sense to use the first heading information for wiki's where usefirstheading is on. Whether this is feasible to implement I can't say.

Chris

Oliver Geisen wrote:
Hello,

when searching a content dokuwiki first presents pagenames matching the keyword.

Thats fine, but is it possible to match the first heading (H1) instead?

Background: i keep my pagenames short and english, but my content is in german language and more descriptive.

Oliver Geisen