[dokuwiki] Re: code blocks aren't parsed? How can I use italics...?

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:09:58 -0700

On May 10, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Jo Rhett wrote:

I have read and re-read the syntax page. It does not indicate that code
segments are unparsed. It does explicitly provide different tags for
sections which shouldn't be parsed.

Reread "http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:syntax#nonparsed_blocks";, the "code" tag IS one of the non-parsed tags. To get special formatting add a language attribute for GeSHi ex. "<code java>". If you need custom code formating try writing a GeSHi language file for your preferred syntax.

Regards, Ben Coburn