[dokuwiki] Re: breadcrumbs looks like : index - index - index - index

  • From: Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:44:19 +0200

On 12 April at 08:35, Oliver Geisen wrote:

> >I choose to name each defaultpage in a subfolder "index".  This
> >leads to  the sad thing that - when the breadcrumb lists the last
> >visited page - almost every page is named equally "index".
> So what do you mean about a "default page". I don't know that there
> is such a thing, except the start-page of the whole wiki. How should
> it work?
>
> With "subfolders" you mean namespaces, isn't it?

  namespaces are subfolders of the root namespace which is data/pages
  (by default). One can easily imagine that the default page of any
  namespace can be the conf[start] page which is specified in the conf
  files. This behavior is not possible with the actual core code of
  dokuwiki, but my small globalstart page adds it.

  now to answer the initial subject: using youarehere instead of
  breadcrumbs should be a solution.

  gb