[dokuwiki] Re: backlinks from plugin code

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:18:08 -0600

Chris,
I looked through my old messages and searched the archives but I can't find
your response. (The last question I posted was around events and your
suggestion was right on.) Would you be so kind and send your backlink
suggestion again?

The problem I think is my different link syntax and not understanding how
the backlink system works.
I see two options without making changes to the core dw code: Either I have
to change the syntax or somehow add my links to the backlinks.
So far the only thing I figured out (I think) is that it appears that DW
reads through the .txt files and looks for the link pattern
[[wikiID|linkName]], hence it can't find mine.

Thanks...martin

On 12/12/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Martin Tschofen wrote:
> Could somebody please explain how I can add links generated in a
> plugin to
> the backlinks?
> I've got some syntax that creates a dropdown menu. When I select a menu
> choice it goes to another wikipage. Works just like it should, with the
> exception of these links not being picked up in the backlinks.
>
> Is there a way for me to attach my link syntax to the backlinks?
> How does the current backlink system work? I found the ft_backlinks
> function
> but can't quite figure out how to take advantage of it.
>
> Any help is appreciated...martin

I did that already in your previous topic.  Did you implement my
suggestions?  Which if any parts are causing you problems?

Chris