[dokuwiki] Re: auth.php ACL question.

  • From: chris <jugg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:06:00 -0700

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Have a look at this:

users:*          @ALL 1
users:@USER@     @USER@ 4

Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks.

I'm trying to implement an auth module and am having some difficulty, so I'm working through dokuwiki's authorization code. I haven't found the solution yet, but here is one thing:

a small bug(?) I've noticed is that in the infoutils.php (2007-09-30 20:49) line 174.

When implementing an auth module that uses trustExternal, it is documented that getUserData() does not need to be implemented. In this case, $info will be invalid, and the implode() call throws an error (causing output to be displayed before headers are sent). Plus the info bar shows that there is no valid authorization module in use.

It doesn't appear that getUserData() is used anywhere else in the code when trustExternal is used.

chris