[dokuwiki] Re: auth update

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:10:56 +0100

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Okay pushed to darcs. Chris, Matthias could you please add some tests as
well?
I have had a look at this. Will any of the tests currently present run on my server, I notice the test file includes lots of urls/file locations that aren't applicable to my installation - do these need to be converted?

I ask because I (believe I) followed the instructions accurately, when I "php runtests.php" I get an error that my data directory doesn't exist or isn't writable (looks like the std. dokuwiki msg). Given I made an attempt as the root user and my exisiting installation functions fine, I am thinking I need to do something else not included in the instructions.

Cheers,

Chris

PS. I think the default REMOTE_TEST_URL value may need changing from '.../test/index.php' to '../_test/index.php'