[dokuwiki] Re: [XML-RPC] Differences between getPagelist and getAllPages ?

  • From: Xavier Maillard <xma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:10:05 +0100

   > I know getAllPages will return all pages but it could be changed
   > to support same parameter as getPagelist. I find it quite unclear.

   getAllPages is defined in the "standard" wiki XML RPC Spec.
   getPagelist is our own proprietary, more flexible version

So, which method is the prefered one ? Flexibility is a good
point but getAllPages is returning way more interesting
informations about pages.

   > Also while speaking getPagelist, what am I supposed to pass as
   > the "option array" parameter ? Currently I am passing an empty array.

   http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:xmlrpc#dokuwikigetpagelist gives you a
   link to the API reference.

Yes and no. It does not document what the options are exactly.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org