[dokuwiki] Windows Permission question

  • From: "Joseph Sands" <jsands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:35:05 -0400

I'm trying to install dokuwiki on a Windows 2003 server with IIS 6.
I've gotten to the point where I can bring up the install.php page, I
fill in all my info and hit save but it doesn't do anything. It drops
back to the default form without any fields filled in. I assume this is
a Windows directory permission problem but I'm not 100%. Can anyone tell
me what user exactly needs to have what rights to what directories?

TIA

Joseph Sands

System Administrator

LDiscovery, LLC (formerly Legis Discovery)

215.646.1299 - Office

215.646.4299 - Fax

jsands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx