[dokuwiki] Re: Why there is no Trace as hierarchy of namepsaces?

  • From: Carl Thorpe <carl.thorpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:27 -0600

Sorry for the double message... the page I gave a link for is deprecated.
All you need to do is this:

"This is already included in the 2005-07-13 version of DokuWiki, just
uncomment tpl_youarehere() in tpl/default/main.php (and comment
tpl_breadcrumbs())."
Which is the first bit on that linked page.

--
Carl R. Thorpe
carl.thorpe@xxxxxxxxx