[dokuwiki] Re: What are options to produce FAQ list ?

  • From: Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:06:50 +0100

On 08 février at 17:30, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Hi All,
> Any advice on subject ?

  There is a syntax plugin for definition lists which can let you
  build nice lists for your FAQ. I like auto-toc generation with DW,
  so I build FAQs using h1/h2/h3 headers for the question, and a
  simple paragraph for the answer, and let DW display its nice toc on
  the top of the page.

  I think I have also seen a FAQ built using quoted paragraph (>) for
  the answers, but the TOC is a must when the page gets big.

  Is there any existing FAQ you could show us that you'd like to mimic
  using DW?

  gb