[dokuwiki] Re: Webbased Calendar solution for Dokuwiki? - Calendar plugin

  • From: "Andreas Benzler" <info.benzler@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:34:00 +0100

> I think my calendar plugin is outdated for the purpose you want to
> have it for ... But I'm too intereseted in smth with a wider
> integration of standards. ATM there is only a plugin for creating new
> ICAL events to be importes into other calendars ... we should specify,
> what exactly we want and then see to develop it from scratch.

I had a short look at http://phpicalendar.net/
This is a php tool which can connect to ical servers as well as loading ical
files from disk and render a nice calender from it. It can NOT edit and add
calendar entries.

For my purpose it would be enough to view the calendar inside dokuwiki. For
editing I have a full featured groupware (egroupware) which serves as an ical
server.

Unfortunately, I currently do not have time to develop a plugin myself but I
thought I send you the hint to this project. It could be a base for a plugin
without having to reimplement the wheel.

Andreas Benzler

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free