[dokuwiki] Want to participate in gsoc'13 as DokuWiki Developer

  • From: Himanshu IIIT-H <possible.kh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:00:13 +0530

*Hi,

I am a final year undergraduate of International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad. I am planning to participate in this year GSoC and I
like to work for DokuWiki for my project. I am sending this mail to this
mailing group before official publishing of mentoring organization as I am
interested in the projects. I am already familiar with wik,PHP and have
done some development with javascript and css.

Please suggest how can i contribute for DokuWiki and from where to start ? ?

Thank You

Regards,
Himanshu Jain*