[dokuwiki] Re: Visual editor (direct page edition)

  • From: "Robert R." <wiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:12:57 +0100

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:41:44 +0100, Tux wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to directly edit the page?
I mean without loading a textarea, as if editing the page directly.
Here is a projet to do this on Mediawiki:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:VisualEditorSandbox

Hi Tux!

Wow, thank you very much for this link. I saw a lot of "inline editors". But all of them I knew so far, are using a input field. Up to now I never saw a REAL live inline editing. Furhter googling reveals that there are even more of those frameworks. This one here seems very simple and may be could be packed into a dokuwiki plugin:

http://dev.justinmaier.com/inlineEdit3/index.html

Robert