[dokuwiki] Virtual folder in hierarchical breadcrumbs

  • From: "Eivind Morland" <eivind.morland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 15:15:12 +0530

I'm looking to add a "virtual" folder to my hierarchical breadcrumbs. The URL would read mydomain.com/BookName, whereas the hierarchicrumbs would read "Start >> Books >> BookName". Yes, I know this defies the logic and purpose of hierarchy, but still I'd like to be able to do it.

The croissant plugin is used everywhere on my site, so I'm thinking that an addition to this would be ideal. Defining ~~bc:Books:BookName~~ on my BookName page should add two instances to the breadcrumbs, with the "Books" instance linking to a page called Books.

Any thoughts or better/existing solutions are welcome!

Eivind