[dokuwiki] Version control of uploaded files

  • From: Martin Høy <marhoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:33:29 +0200

Hello,

Other Wiki's (like TWiki) has the same version control of uploaded
files as they have for Wiki content. I think this is a quite important
feature: Consider two people changing/uploading a new version of
an "attachement" at almost the same time, with the person uploading
last overwriting the changes of the first.

I would guess that the needed code to move a copy of the attachement
to data/attic/ is already present in DokuWiki, but it is not utilized for
attachements.

Is this something that is going to change?

Regards,

Martin