[dokuwiki] Re: Using both Darcs and one-off mods

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:29:10 -0500 (CDT)

> Call darcs send and you are now presented with a list of records not
> available at the main repository (splitbrain) and are asked which one to
> send. Just say yes to things you want to send and no to the things you'd
> like to keep.

That seems to work nicely, thanks, but is there a way to keep from having to
hit 'n' through all my one-off patches every time I want to send a new patch?
One day I'll accidentally send a one-off.

Ideally there'd be a file listing patches to exclude from prompting.  I'm
having trouble locating anything that would be helpful in the Darcs docs.

~joe