[dokuwiki] Re: User/devel docs in one DokuWiki

  • From: Koen Huybrechts <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:48:56 +0200

jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've been playing around with setting more restrictive ACL's for default
pages, but this just gives a "you can't view this page" when I'm looking
for a 'default' page. How hard would a change like this be?

Is anyone actively working on a user manager? It seems like high priority
but I don't see any changes in the latest devel versions -- just don't
want to duplicate someone else's code.

Additionally, I hacked on ChrisS's sidebar "navigate" pages for a better
wiki-wide TOC and it doesn't seem to respect ACL's, but I think this might
just be a simple code change within the sidebar.

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated,
Jamie

hi,

I use jan Decaluwe's sidebar and it is possible to make tables for every folder.

I can best explain with an example:

I have a part of the wiki everyone may see. The ACL is put right and it has its own sidebar, by using http://kokohuyb.dyndns.org:8084/koko/doku.php?id=sidebar

But I also have a different sidebar for the admin (2 persons):
http://kokohuyb.dyndns.org:8084/koko/doku.php?id=admin:sidebar
I made the ACL so only admins can see.

So, for every level, you can make a different sidebar

koko