[dokuwiki] Re: User friendly way of creating a page in a hierarchy?

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:32:01 +0100

On 22/06/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Normally with a wiki, all pages are linked together. Which makes the
often used way of adding a page as follows:
- add link to (not yet existing) new page into the current page to link
to it.
- click on (red) link on edited page
- click on create page button

Ok, cool, sounds potentially more user frienndly. On my index page at the
correct level in the hierarchy I want the new link my options ae : Show
Page, Old revisions, Recent Chnages, Search, Index and Back to Top. What do
I have to do to Add a link here as you describe?

Thanks, Tom.