[dokuwiki] User friendly way of creating a page in a hierarchy?

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:09:54 +0100

My wide was wondering how to create a new page on our wiki, I was telling
her she had to type

mainfolder:subfolder1:subfolder2:my page name

into the search and then choose create page.

Surely there must be a more user friendly way of creating a page in a
hierarchy, maybe there's a plugin to do it ? :-)

It would nice to be able to click create new page which would create a new
to be named page at the highlighted level in the hierarchy.

Thanks, Tom.