[dokuwiki] Re: Upgrade to 25c breaks Wiki

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:47:27 +0200

Hi,

I've just found this relatively old but apparently unanswered mail in my inbox
(while cleaning it), so here an answer in the case you haven't found a solution
yet:

Excerpts from Jerry Schwartz's message of 2010-02-24 19:03:03 +0100:
> Boom! One dead wiki. If I went to //localhost/admin/dokuwiki/doku.php, I’d
> get the start page; but any other navigation (including
> //localhost/admin/dokuwiki/doku.php/, note the trailing slash), DokuWiki
> tried to navigate to “c:_home_public_html_admin_dokuwiki_<whatever the page
> is>”; and it said the page did not exist, and asked if I would like to create
> it.

It seems you are using internal rewriting. Unfortunately internal rewriting is
broken in the current release because I tried fixing another problem with
internal rewriting. Sorry for that. You have several options how to solve this.
You can switch to external rewriting, turn off rewriting at all or try to apply
a fix, basically you will need the changes at
http://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/commit/06368e4dbb72cef5e440312251d11fbaea6242a9#diff-1
applied to the stable version of DokuWiki. As a workaround you can also fill in
the basedir configuration option, that should fix the problem, too.

If you've applied that fix and it doesn't work please report a bug.

Michael