[dokuwiki] Re: Updated from 2006-03-09 to 2006-11-06 lossed toolbar buttons

  • From: "Daniel Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:25:03 -0700

> I use lang option "fr". I tried to clean all cache of my firefox but
> nothing changed.
> Already search on forum & in this mailing list but I can not found the
> solution.

 I had the same thing -- as pointed out elsewhere, make sure your cache is
cleared on the browser and on dokuwiki, then try it again, then keep on trying.
Normally, after playing around enough, it'll mysteriouslye start working, and
you will have no idea what it was that did the trick. It's very annoying, but
there doesn't seem to be any guaranteed way to get it to work.

 -- dan