[dokuwiki] Update auth backend/authplugin documentation

  • From: Gerrit <klapinklapin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 01:28:17 +0100

Hi!

- Request:
I have updated the documentation about the upgrade from auth backend to the auth plugin.
It is available on [1]. Please can you have a look, review and complete?

- Idea:
I think it is graceful when we tell, maybe even at the download page, clear to the downloaders of the new release they need to upgrade/rebuild there custom auth plugin first to prevent downtime...

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Gerrit

[1] https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:auth_plugins#handling_of_old_auth_backends