[dokuwiki] Re: Understanding returnonly parameter

  • From: Lars Paulsen <lars_paulsen@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:18:29 +0200

Thanks to all who answered.
I did finish re-writing the link code in the ODT plugin and everything should work as before.

I am not aware of any case where this function would be called with a returnonly=true parameter on other renderers than the default XHTML one. Andi
Well, it was not implemented in the ODT plugin before I adopted it but some time ago a user provided a pull-request implementing it.
That user also provided a pull-request for disabling link generation in the ODT plugin.

So I assume there was a requirement to implement it.

But, as written above it should work now.
Maybe I will contact that user later and ask him if he is willing to do a little test with the re-designed version.

Thanks and best regards,
Lars (LarsDW223)