[dokuwiki] Ubuntu and fckgLite

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 13:49:01 -0500

Is there anyone on the list who is using Ubuntu with fckgLite? I could use some feedback on your experience with the file browser. My experience has been that I can't get proper directory listings and that the ACL is broken.

The FCKeditor uses a system of nested Iframes, and the Session variable and other CGI values seem to get lost when crossing from the parent window to the Iframes, so that they cannot be accessed from Ajax calls made from the Iframes. Fortunately, cookies are persistent, and so I can implement a work-around which accesses the session through the PHPSESSID cookie value. But, I'm working with Ubuntu on a Mac, using Parallels virtualization software. And maybe the problems have to do only with that particular type of installation.

Thanks,

Myron
--
Myron Turner