[dokuwiki] Toolbar images fix and JSON

  • From: Danny Trommer <dantro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:49:47 +0100

Hi,

while porting the toolbar images from the current offical release to the newly used ones in JSON (devel only) I noticed four or five of them contained pixellation errors. You'll only notice these with non-white backgrounds in websites. These png's had a white backgrounds instead of an alpha-layer. I've fixed this and attached you the pix. These will work with the newest devel release and need to be renamed a bit for use with the official release.

I've some trouble with JSON finding a way to make it showing the toolbar images as seen in the official release. JSON seems to draw a buttons, each with the related toolbar image (bold, italic, h1, h2.., link, image etc.) in the middle. I don't wan't this button to be shown, just the clickable toolbar images. Is there any way to get this be done?

Regards,
Danny Trommer

--
The Beastie Museum (BM)