[dokuwiki] Re: Toolbar buttons with custom javascript

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:08:01 +0200

Gabriel Birke writes:

Hello,

I'm in the process of writing a plugin that adds a new toolbar button. When
the button is clicked, some custom JavaScript will be executed.
Unfortunately at the moment the types of buttons you can create are
"hardwired" in the Javascript of initToolbar in edit.js. In my copy of
DokuWiki I will make the function more flexible and pluggable and would be
glad to contribute my changes back to the community.

cool

Are there any
conventions apart from the ones described at
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:devel:javascript ?

no.

Anything to bear in mind?

can't think of anything.

Are there any unit tests for the toolbar JavaScript?

no.