[dokuwiki] Re: The Hackfest is done, long live the Hackfest

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:54:05 +0100

On 20.09.2010 19:21, Andreas Gohr wrote:
* If you'd like to come please put your name on our list at
http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:hackfest#hackfest_at_wikifest_2010 but
also register at the main page at http://wikifestbln.org/

I just put my name on devel:hackfest, but I cannot find a way to register at wikifestbln.org!? I'd love to ask that question to someone in charge of that website, but there doesn't seem to be a single email address or contact form. :( Surely to register for the event doesn't mean to register in that wiki!? Especially since there is this "On-Site Wikizens" list (but I cannot edit that list anyway).
So far, I'm not very impressed with the organisation ... ;-)

Thanks,
Anika